Your wedding day is the most important day in your life. You want your wedding to be perfect, starting with choosing the ideal San Gabriel wedding venue. Choosing the venue is one of the first decisions you must make when you start planning your celebration. As soon as you choose the wedding date, start looking for the location.
What Should I Look For In a San Gabriel Wedding Venue?
There are many considerations that will make your wedding venue ideal. The location is the most important thing to consider. Keep in mind that you can have the ceremony and reception at the same venue making it ideal for guests and the wedding party. Visit the venue to tour the rooms and learn more about the services that are available. You will need to think about the menu, wedding cake, photography, flowers, and other options. A wedding consultant will guide you through the process and assist in making these important decisions.
What Venues Are Available At Altadena Town & Country Club?
Our San Gabriel wedding venue has five exquisite options available including South Lawn, Wedding Court, Victorian Ballroom with Veranda, Mendocino Ballroom and Terrace Room with Balcony. You can choose the venue that best meets your needs and expectations. Our venues are ideal for wedding rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Each of our venues is elegant, scenic and romantic for the perfect backdrop for your perfect wedding.
- South Lawn is a theatre style outdoor garden setting with a capacity of up to 250. It can transition to a cocktail reception before your grand entrance. It is located next to the Victorian Ballroom and Veranda.
- Wedding Court has a distinctive arbor that is covered in vines and surrounded by trees and flowers. It has theatre style seating capacity for 120 guests.
- Victorian Ballroom with Veranda is a spectacular reception venue with exposed beam ceilings, huge pay window with panoramic mountain views and a gorgeous fireplace. It has banquet capacity for 240 or 200 with a dance floor.
- Mendocino Ballroom is a space that is reminiscent of a glorious mountain lodge. It features dark wood, a fireplace and has banquet seating for up to 180 or 150 with dance floor.
- Terrace Room with Balcony is a custom casual setting that has expansive views of the mountains, pool and golf course. The balcony allows you to celebrate under the stars. The room has banquet capacity of up to 100 or 80 with dance floor.
About Our San Gabriel Wedding Venue
Our San Gabriel wedding venue is among the most beautiful and elegant in the entire area. Our club was originally established in 1910 and is nestled in the countryside with a view of the San Gabriel Mountains. We are adjacent to a gorgeous golf course, pool, and tennis courts. Our venue is a stunning wedding venue gem that offers complete wedding services to create a storybook wedding that you have been dreaming about for years. Contact us today to learn more about creating your dream wedding.
View Larger Map